Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Happy New Year and that other stuff!

I find it not the least bit difficult to admit that I pretty much disappeared last year. I made a few updates early in the year, then tried again in the spring and then *crickets*. I got busy and I got lazy. It happens.

But, I have vowed to give it another try in 2012 as some lingering items plaguing me last year have been put to rest. To help me get back into the groove, I "spiffed" up the template so it was not so blah and updated the book club listings. I also updated my 2011 reading list and am amazed that I actually read that many books.  Being self-employed now sure seems to offer a lot of extra reading time (*gulp - which I hope is a good thing).

Still figuring out how I'm going to approach things in the new year, but I am very interested in seeing how things will work themselves out.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment