Friday, April 6, 2012

Book Beginnings on Friday

Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Gilion from Rose City Reader. Instructions are pretty clear: just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.

 This week's entry - Dave Bidini's On a Cold Road: Tales of Adventure in Canadian Rock






I was nothing but a pimply little question mark on the day my sister and I first walked into Ken Jones Music in Etobicoke.





And so a semi-finalist in this year's Canada Reads content begins. I haven't read a music biography in quite awhile so am looking forward to the quick read this one promises to be.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to read more about the book immediately. And to look up Etobicoke on a map.

    Thanks for participating in Book Beginnings!

    ReplyDelete