Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Snapshot: Holidays in the Tube

Saturday Snapshot is a weekly meme hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books. The guidelines are to post a photo that you or a friend or family member have taken and then link it back to Alyce's original post for the week. Photos can be old or new and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see.

I came across these holiday ornaments of sorts on my travels this morning. They are mini televisions with holiday scenes embedded. You can turn the right dial and some of the figurines in the middle of the scene move around. They are cute but $80 plus battery costs did not make them cute enough!



5 comments:

  1. Very cute! But I agree--I'm not sure they're $80-worth of cute.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things moving when you turn the dial is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Cute...but probably not $80 cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute, but I don't think I'd buy one either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one of the skaters! Maybe if I hit lotto!

    ReplyDelete