Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Snapshot: New Perspective

Saturday Snapshot is a weekly meme hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books. The guidelines are to post a photo that you or a friend or family member have taken and then link it back to Alyce's original post for the week. Photos can be old or new and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see.

With spring comes a change in projects, and a recent switch has provided me with a large cubicle (with actual walls - never had that before!) and two large windows offering this view:


The top right building is City Hall, with the pool out front. Not pictured to the left is the square where numerous festivals congregate throughout the summer. In the bottom right is the front of our new art gallery.

13 comments:

  1. I could live with that view ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lucky enough most of my working life to have a window...I think I would go crazy without one! I have to work on not getting distracted by the views though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some windows with a view. Do you use a binocular?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beats the heck out of a grey fabric wall in front of you. Enjoy your views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to have a window! A little light and fresh air can make a world of difference (even if you can't open the window).

    My Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had a cubicle job. I would imagine that window keeps you connected to the outside world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a good change, to get a view like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun view to look out on - how nice for you! I've been in a few jobs with cubicles (two in basements). Windows make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk about a room with a view ... and what a beautiful day to snap that shot! What city?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! The colors are so vivid in the park-like area and the cars--it looks almost like a toy panorama with miniature cars.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd want to be outside all the time there...LOL

    ReplyDelete